Here are steps to install Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate via cPanel Plugin:
- First of all, make sure your domain is pointing to your web hosting server. If your domain is not pointing to the server then consider changing Nameservers first before following the next step.
- Search for Lets Encrypt Plugin in cPanel, To do that login to cPanel and Type “Lets Encrypt” in the search bar. The search result will bring up with plugin and now click on it!
- You will find the following wizard after the loading page.
- Now Press the “+ Issue” button right next to the domain list.
- Now Press the “Issue” button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Pass the Next page with confirmation if required.
- After you have done this wizard will show you success message in the blue highlighted box.
Now this shows you have successfully installed Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate! If you face any error message or any other issue, Feel free to contact our support team.